Laura (Benjamin) Lollar has 20 years experience as a teambuilding facilitator for leadership retreats, strategic planning sessions, marketing summits and partnering meetings. Based near Colorado Springs, Laura is a member of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF). She serves the Southern Colorado Pikes Peak Region, Denver area and mountain communities.
Are you looking for a Colorado teambuilding facilitator who will:
- Provide an engaging insightful teambuilding experience to help team members individual strengths?
- Partner to co-create an effective Agenda that achieves your meeting or training goals?
- Combine self-awareness and personal discovery with meeting strategic planning objectives?
- Know how to strike a balance between guided learning and participant involvement?
- Help your team get to know one another better?
- Identify individual and team roles, goals and responsibilities?
- Create or modify mission, vision, values statements?
- Facilitate teambuilding in environments beyond the typical hotel conference room? (dude ranch, hunting lodge, on ship, horseback trek, mountain retreat, etc.)
- Use statistically valid assessments (DiSC, Listening, Team Roles, ConflictLens) to enhance personal awareness and emotional intelligence?
- Get everyone on board to manage and adapt to future changes facing your team, board or senior leaders?
If so, then please call or email Laura to discuss your goals and expectations for this event!
(Below: University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, University Center and Events Services Teambuilding / Strategic Planning Session)
(Below: Partners In Housing full-day Teambuilding Training, Colorado Springs)
(Below: OrthoAccel of Houston TX Teambuilding & Marketing Summit, Breckenridge CO)
Interested in talking with Laura about your upcoming event? Contact us!